Fedora 14

Jeff Moe moe at blagblagblag.org
Wed Nov 17 16:20:56 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 17 November 2010 09:11:59 Zhen Xin wrote:
> Hi Jeff
>
> 2010/11/17 Jeff Moe <moe at blagblagblag.org>
>
> >  On Tuesday 16 November 2010 18:33:08 Zhen Xin wrote:
> > > Not yet.
> >
> > I set up a koji server, but I don't have it running 100% yet...
>
> Great. Is it publicly available?

It is in my house which has a long haul wifi connection to the Internet. So
its Internet connection isn't the fastest, but I can make it publicly
available.

At this point it wouldn't do too much good to make it public since it's not
building yet. My plan is to import enough of F13-mips to make a build root,
then build enough of F14 to make an F14 build root, then build F14. I'm having
trouble getting the binaries correctly imported and tagged to run the
createrepo. Anyway, it's pretty close.

If there is anyone out there that has worked with koji, is a fedora devel, and
wants to help, mail me an ssh key and I can get some access going.

Later,

-Jeff