Re: 终于联系上您了-wll

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 20 15:48:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

2010/11/20 Fai Wong <lazyfai at fedoraproject.org>:
> ---------- ÞD¼ÄµÄà]¼þ ----------
> ¼Ä¼þÕߣº liang liang wang <wllxnd at gmail.com>
> ·¢ÏÖ¼¸¸öÎÊÌâ:
> 1.°²×°Îĵµ×ÊÁÏûÓÐ

We currently lack a lot of documentation. Anyone who is willing to
contribute? At the moment it is considered a lot as a DIY project and
I hope this could change soon. Although we have all been a little
busy... I am sure we can work on this.

> 2.·¢ÏÖkernel²»Ö§³ÖSATAÉ豸

We are aware of this as we have encountered this ourselves on the buildservers

> 3.²¿·ÖÈí¼þ°üÒÀÀµ¹ØϵµÄ°ü¶ªÊ§,¿ÉÄÜÊÇÎÒ×°µÄ²»¶Ô

We also miss a lot of packages. I have had some request to add
packages, but it is best if we can work together on fixing this.

> ÎÒÏë¼ÓÈëÄãÃÇ¿ÉÒÔÂð?

We would be glad to have you. How would you like to contribute?

It is a little bit more general, but have you also joined our Chinese user list?

greets,

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad -- ¼ªÀ­µÂ