RFC: Fedora mipsel secondary architecture plan

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 5 15:28:59 UTC 2011

Hi All,

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 3:55 PM, Aron Xu <happyaron.xu at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 04, 2011 at 06:07:10PM +0100, Sérgio Basto wrote:
>> On Sun, 2011-07-03 at 15:21 +0800, Aron Xu wrote:
>> >  * fedora-mips team's previous works are almost based on 64bit
>> > loongson2f
>> >  hardware, which is little endian (and should be called "mips64el"
>> > instead of "mips" when accuracy does matter). The team have already
>> > built a working n32 ABI Fedora 13.
>> where I found "a working n32 ABI" ?
> Please have a look at this page:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Arch:MIPS

currently just observing the list until I have some time this weekend.
Already got in touch with yujie of China Standard Software (CS2C, 中标软件)
Let's create a breakdown of what is needed.

Also would like to invite you to the FUDCon APAC if in Beijing else
the upcoming FAD.
I'll email you the details when more is known. I also expect Fai Wong
and Xin Zhen to attend this ;-)

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德