Fedora 13 cannot display Chinese Simplifed characters in Loongson 2F

Hongjuan Zhang zhj621314 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 00:49:05 UTC 2011

Hi all,

    Is there anyone who ever install firefox in Loongson 2F and tried the Chinese Simplifed characters?
    After I installed Fedora 13 in my Loongson 2F, I found my firefox cannot display Chinese Simplifed characters, more matter I change the character encoding to what.
    The configuration in my system and in the firefox,i changed the language to be Chinese Simplifed and I istalled several Chinese fonts .Is anyone knows what the problem is ?