Fedora for mipsel and Creator CI20 image

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 11:25:46 UTC 2015

Hi Michal,

> thanks for your support. Help on the kernel and u-boot side would be
> very appreciated. Reusing the code is the way to go and I believe we can
> use the distro defaults for MIPS with a reasonable effort. So far
> nothing at all has been done on either kernel or u-boot and it is about
> time to start with that.

Happy to help where possible. Upstream first is obviously best for
both kernel and u-boot.

> I was actually planning to catch you at Flock and discuss some more
> details, so if you'll find a minute for me that would be great. This can
> also be a call for others - if you want to discuss MIPS at Flock, I'll
> be there, just let me know.

At flock you can have at least two mins ;-) I think flock would be a
good time, I'm not sure I'll have much time prior to that TBH but I'm
always around on IRC/email so if there's any queries prior to Flock
don't hesitate to ping.

Peter