MeeGo in Fedora 14

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 1 05:20:38 UTC 2010

I will be sure to fire up some testing on my netbook in the near future with
the netbook UX.

I am actually highly interested in the tablet pieces as more and more ARM
(and soon Atom) based tablets are rolling out to market. The Fedora ARM port
is gaining a bit of steam here lately and I think having a fully functional
tablet environment to complment it might help it along as well as muster up
some more following for the Fedora Mini efforts in general as Intel pushes
their next generation Atom SoC devices.

-AdamM (From Android)