Fedora mini is now Fedora Mobility!

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Oct 4 19:35:05 UTC 2010

Hi Peter,
thanks for your amazing work, I really like it!

For MeeGo Handset UX, I'm currently reviewing MeeGo Touch Framework with its
dependencies and I'm also co-maintainer.

For Plasma Netbook - adimania and heimanshu already did a lot of work as
Fedora Summer Coding project - splitting monolithic KDE packages and KDE
settings.

/me is going to join #fedora-mobility IRC channel ;-)

Jaroslav