Interested with helping.

Brock Hudson escapingsummer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 22:23:29 UTC 2011

I am interested in reworking the wiki pages and adding to it, as well as
combine the fedora netbook wiki with it as well. I am also interested in
sliming down the standard fedora installation and make it usable on a
netbook, I am in contact with Fewt of fuduntu and jupiter-applet and maybe
we could have him give us some tips on what he did to make is remix more
usable on a netbook.