Heads up - mono 2.6.7 on it's way

Christian Krause chkr at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 24 22:01:54 UTC 2010

Hi Paul,

On 08/05/2010 10:06 AM, Paul Johnson wrote:
>     > Give it a few more weeks - I'm seeing some odd regressions in 2.6.7
>     > which I'm trying to get to the bottom of.
>     Sure, there is no need to rush. What's the specific problem? Please can
>     you explain a little bit what kind of regressions have occurred?
> I'm getting some weird stuff with MWF and database connections. I think
> I've found the cause of the MWF problem, but the database one I'm trying
> to patch before the 2.7 release.

Are these issues still present and will they block moving to mono 2.6.7
in F13? If yes, please can you be more specific about the problem?

2.6.7 is supposed to be a bug fix release for mono 2.6.x and I don't
want to wait too long until we'll give it to the masses (which probably
suffer already from bugs in 2.6.4 which are actually fixed in 2.6.7).

Best regards,