Any comments about the latest version of mono on my site?

Paul F. Johnson paul at
Wed Oct 6 14:26:43 UTC 2010

A couple of days back I uploaded preview 8 of mono-2.8 for comments but
have heard nothing back. The move to 2.8 will require a good number of
rebuilds as 2.8 has had all the .NET 1.1 stuff removed.

If you have a mono reliant package, can you please rebuild and let me
know if there are any problems. If I submit to rawhide now there will be
a tonne of breakages and I'd rather avoid that if possible.

URLS and

Vertraue mir, ich weiss, was ich mache...