Mono 4 Alpha1

Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey exile at weylan-yutani.com
Mon Apr 13 13:48:36 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-04-13 at 14:17 +0200, Timotheus Pokorra wrote:

> Moving this conversation back to the Fedora mono list...
> Alternatively, we could first focus on getting Mono 3.12.1 into
> Fedora, before we start working on Mono 4 at all.

Also, the Mono Project itself has opened their own repository
for CentOS packages which have been working well on Fedora 21.

I've been using the 3.12.1 from there for the past couple of months
for my OpenSimulator server and their build works without issue
for me.

Perhaps that repo can be rolled into the mix and the effort here
merged with the effort there for RPMs, and reporting bugs upstream?

Or at least the group here work with the people building and pushing
those packages there?

http://www.mono-project.com/download/#download-lin
--
Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey <exile at weylan-yutani.com>