[Fedora-music-list] Learning to read music via computer

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Sun May 21 06:52:46 UTC 2006

People,

I am a bit of lurker on this list - I have a general interest in music
(I am a biologist but work as an IT professional).  I have been using
Fedora and RH for a long time so this a probably a good group to ask the
question:  Is there FC5 compatible software around for teaching yourself
to read music?  I guess I need to at least have an epiano keyboard with
midi interface?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:(0)411-185-652