Fwd: [Fedora-music-list] Jamseeder problems for Jamendo?

Sylvain ZIMMER sylvain at sylvainzimmer.com
Sun Sep 10 16:41:46 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sylvain ZIMMER <sylvain at sylvainzimmer.com>
Date: Sep 10, 2006 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Fedora-music-list] Jamseeder problems for Jamendo?
To: Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com>

Hello Greg,

This behaviour is OK, it means 15 albums are being downloaded in HTTP from
our archives. This should last a few minutes depending on the bandwidth and
then you'll begin seeding them. (That's a 1Go+ download usually)

The output isn't quite pretty yet, there's a rc2 out on sourceforge that
fixes a few things. Some developers are joining us, there will be more stats
and debug info in the next release :-)

Tell us if you have any other problem, though

Thanks!

On 9/9/06, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:

> Sylvain, when I try to run Jamseeder I get this:
>
> ===
>
> jamseeder2 starting, please wait...
>
> You're a primary seed : Please wait a few minutes while jamseeder
> downloads archives from jamendo (Meanwhile you'll have UP=0 / DL=0)
>

> UP 0K/s  DL 0K/s | {}
> UP 0K/s  DL 0K/s | {}
> UP 0K/s  DL 0K/s | {}
> UP 0K/s  DL 0K/s | {'': 1, 'waiting for hash check': 14}
> UP 0K/s  DL ???K/s | {'downloading_archiverestricted': 15}
> UP 0K/s  DL ???K/s | {'downloading_archiverestricted': 15}
> UP 0K/s  DL ???K/s | {'downloading_archiverestricted': 15}
> UP 0K/s  DL ???K/s | {'downloading_archiverestricted': 15}
> UP 0K/s  DL ???K/s | {'downloading_archiverestricted': 15}
> UP 0K/s  DL ???K/s | {'downloading_archiverestricted': 15}
>
> ===
>
> I've seen a similar problem reported on the Jamendo forums.  Any idea
> what's causing this?  Anything I can do to help you troubleshoot?
>
> --g

Sylvain ZIMMER
CTO, www.jamendo.com

blog: sylvinus.org