[Fedora-music-list] CCRMA rt-kernel and the mouse

Gareth Foster earthworm at planetearthworm.com
Wed Mar 4 22:19:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

When I use the CCRMA kernel, the mouse pointer seems to move at half the
speed and I can't use two finger tap for right click as I can on the
normal kernel (I had to edit a HAL file for this [1]).

Does anyone know why this might be? Does the CCRMA driver cause a
different mouse driver to be used or something?

Thanks for any help,

Gaz

[1]
http://www.cenolan.com/2008/11/installing-fedora-10-macbook/#toc-fixing-the-touchpad