[Fedora-music-list] linuxsampler Licensing question

Brian Monroe briancmonroe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 06:27:25 UTC 2011

I was looking at the Audio Creation SIG wiki and noticed that linuxsampler
was a program that was listed on there slated for implementation. After
reviewing the website it looked like the program had a Commercial exemption
for hardware and software. Before we start spending a TON of time looking
for a new alternative I wanted to verify that we would not be able to ship
this program in a spin. I have attached the copy of the license in this
email. Thanks for all of your time and wisdom.

-Brian