[Fedora-music-list] JACK in F14 (was: JACK in F15)

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:07:42 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 10:07 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On 04/16/2011 05:32 PM, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Brendan Jones wrote:
>
>> Especially, the pulseaudio part needs a hand. I don't (want to) know
>> how to make jack work nicely with pulseaudio, but if you have some
>> guideline, I won't mind including in the README.Fedora file.

[cut useful information about jack configuration by Fernando]

Thank you Fernando, for filing the bug and for your comments. I
finally managed to spare time to file an update on F-14 for
jack-1.9.7, incorporating your suggestions in the README.Fedora file.

The updates are now in the updates-testing repo, and the related bodhi
pages are at

F-14: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/jack-audio-connection-kit-1.9.7-2.fc14

F-15: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/jack-audio-connection-kit-1.9.7-2.fc15

Please feel free to give feedback/karma in the above links.

Thanks,
Orcan