[Fedora-music-list] Error on the Latest Nightly.

Brian Monroe briancmonroe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 06:30:01 UTC 2013

Not a bad download. =( I'm guessing Anaconda had a change that someone
hasn't committed the object for yet? I checked our kickstart file and
didn't see a line 760 but that's assuming the one on the wiki is current.
Anyone have an iso that works to install to hard drive? I'd rather not use
this live image as it takes about 10-12 minutes just to boot.