[Fwd: Re: FWN email format]

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 17 16:48:44 UTC 2007

On 4/17/07, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> [...]

In the past, I only used TOC in my email announcement.
Since the transition, I start using the actual news content in the
email just like many other distro weekly newsletters (Debian, Ubuntu
etc). What is missing from last 3 issues is TOC since I just simply
copy and paste from Raw Text from Wiki.

Starting next issue, I'll make sure to add TOC on top as well as the
content in my email weekly newsletters in the future.

Regards,
--
Thomas Chung