Style reminders

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 5 19:53:24 UTC 2007

Scott wrote:
> Hi tghere,
>
> Another thing that I would like to suggest is please watch spelling.  I
> have been seeing some spelling mistakes which an be corrected.  I am a
> good speller so if you need some one to check spelling I would be more
> than happy to help out throught the different columns as needed.  I have
> spoken to Thomas about this also but I am blind and there is no
> development news in FWN for blind individuals and Thomas said he would
> contact Redhat but I am unsure that Redhat needs to be involved.  I
> would just like to have a coulumn so that blind people know what out
> there for them too.  I think it would broaden the horizons of the FWN.

Hi Scott,

We all making some typos now and then. I can spot a couple of them in
your reply. While highlighting resources for the blind is a good idea, I
am not sure we have enough activity in that within Fedora to cover in a
weekly basis but any contributions is most welcome.

What happened to the webmin review btw? I came across ebox and wrote to
the upstream developers and they recommended looking at debian packaging
scripts and you can get the sources from
http://ebox-platform.com/sources/. It appears to be a good alternative.
Take a look if you are interested.

Rahul

Ps: Please don't top post. It is Red Hat, not Redhat.