New Orca version for the bline

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 14 02:11:58 UTC 2007

Scott wrote:
> Hello everyone I recieved this today and Rahul had said to contribute it
> so here we go.

What I was thinking about was to get a real life picture on how Orca or
any software is being used by the blind users in Linux. A review of any
of the software that you use in a day to day basis in Linux or how
Fedora accessibility helps you or ways it needs to improve would be nice
to know.

I believe you are using some software in Windows and connecting to a
Linux box. What does that software offer if anything over the software
in Fedora?

Rahul