Daily Package screencast is excellent

Oisin Feeley oisin.feeley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:51:06 UTC 2007

I'm really enjoying Chris Tyler's "Daily Package" screencast.  It's
the ideal way of presenting some of this material, and that includes
not just graphical interactions but also talking about and showing the
use of commandline utilities like "renrot".

I'm especially happy that there's an OggTheora version available.

A minor glitch is that for both the YouTube (.flv) and the Theora
version there is apparently a slight lag in voiceover compared to
video.  I'm aware of the YouTube issue as a known Linux problem, but
perhaps it's correctable with the Theora?

Best wishes,

Oisin Feeley