Fwd: thanks for your work in Fedora Weekly News

Oisin Feeley oisin.feeley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:34:51 UTC 2007

On 8/30/07, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 19:38 -0700, Thomas Chung wrote:
> > Here is a great  compliment from a FWN reader. :)

[snip kind words from Troy]

> As another reader, this goes *DOUBLE* for me.  I don't have enough time
> to read all the threads in that very active list, and the Developments
> beat has been invaluable for keeping up with what's going on there.
> Thanks to all those working on FWN!

Thanks, I do really appreciate the words of thanks.  It's hard to know
how many people are reading and whether or not they'd like anything
done differently.  I keep on meaning to tinker with format/style a
bit, but usually I'm so beat at the end of having produced each issue
that I need some downtime and then the next workweek rolls around ;)

So, if anyone out there feels that they have some concrete suggestions
that might improve things I'd like to hear them.
Thanks again,

Oisin Feeley