@fedora-devel beat ready

Oisin Feeley oisinfeeley at imapmail.org
Sun Nov 18 00:14:10 UTC 2007

Hi all,

The FWN Development Beat is ready for editing here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/Developments#preview

A couple of points to consider this issue:
1. The first topic I cut short due to the extremely lengthy nature of
the discussion and my tiredness.  I'll pick up where I left off next
week if that's acceptable to everyone.  Otherwise anyone should please
feel free to jump in and edit and add (as always applies!).

2. In the story "Minimal Requires: Codename "Masochist"" I used
pre-formatted text (three curly braces) in order to have JesseKeating's
suggested commandline appear in italics and also include single-quotes.
I initially tried to use emphasized text around this commandline, but
could not figure out how to escape the single-quotes.  Any suggestions?

Have a good weekend,

Oisin Feeley