We're on a break! [was Re: Docs and art]

Oisin Feeley oisinfeeley at imapmail.org
Sat Sep 1 16:44:53 UTC 2007

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 15:18:42 +0100, "Jonathan Roberts"
<jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com> said:
> Hi all,
>
> I don't think I'm going to be able to carry on with doing the docs and
> arts beats :(

That's a shame that you can't continue.  It's very useful to be able to
take a quick look at what's been going on as I don't tend to spend time
reading those lists.

> I should be able to cover this weekend but after that I
> can't make any promises - I hope this is enough notice and doesn't
> inconvenience anybody too much?!

I don't know if you noticed, but FWN is taking a break from August 31st
to September 21 while ThomasChung is on vacation, so you don't need to
cover this weekend!

Speaking of which, have a good break Thomas and thanks for all the help
and steering over the last few months.

Oisin
--
  Oisin Feeley