FWN #156

Oisin Feeley oisinfeeley at imapmail.org
Mon Dec 15 16:21:08 UTC 2008

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 07:33:51 -0500, "Pascal Calarco" <pcalarco at nd.edu>
said:
> I've edited the other beats that have come in and copied these into a
> page for FWN 156.  We'll wait around for most of the morning for any
> other beats to come in and then write up the intro and ship it out.
> Thanks everyone!

Thanks Pascal,

I've just completed my beat and added a sentence to the intro advising
that there may be format changes and asking for reader feedback.  Are
you going to take care of putting the Red Hat discount training ad at
the top of announcements?

Sorry for my delay this week: a confluence of unpredictable
circumstances.

best wishes
--
  Oisin Feeley