FWN#157

Oisin Feeley oisinfeeley at imapmail.org
Mon Dec 22 17:36:18 UTC 2008

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:06:13 -0500, "Pascal Calarco" <pcalarco at nd.edu>
said:
> Hi Oisin --
>
> I've been in meetings this morning, but can help too, if you need.  Just
> let me know.  Thanks!

Pascal,

If you could send out the mailshot I'd really appreciate it.  I've done
everything except that.  I'd also appreciate it if you could cast your
expert eye over the Welcome notice that I hastily cobbled together.  It
runs the risk of being a bit twee and Western-centric, but I figured
that it is in keeping with the theme of the holiday.

Best wishes to everyone!  Have a well-deserved break: I'm going out to
shovel away some more of the huge amount of snow that came down in the
Québec area yesterday and is still falling.  Otherwise I won't be able
to do my very late Xmas shopping!
--
  Oisin Feeley
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OisinFeeley