Decisions on FWN leadership

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Jul 2 02:29:38 UTC 2008

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008, Pascal Calarco wrote:

> I agree, there is plenty to keep a number of people busy for some
> time, particularly with the expressed momentum to expand coverage into
> multimedia and perhaps move to a Wordpress format in place of the
> wiki.  Oisin and Huzaifa, I am happy to contribute however I can.  Of
> the above, do either of you want to take the lead on any particular
> items?  I can fill in where needed.
>
> Is there a weekly News meeting?  We may want to schedule something
> weekly, or have a discussion as part of the weekly Marketing IRC, so
> we can discuss some of this as there is a lot of change right now.

I think that would probably be a good idea.

Who's able to join this Thursday's Fedora Marketing meeting -- 3:00 PM
Eastern Time?  If that doesn't work, we can find another time for a
chat.  We don't necessarily need to meet every week, but having one
meeting to hash things out would probably be a good idea, with other
meetings as needed.

I want to thank both of you for being so open-minded and accomodating on
this thread.

--Max