fwn in fedora-mktg meeting

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Thu Jul 3 20:44:03 UTC 2008

Max and all, my apologies for not making the meeting this afternoon.  I
have been travelling with my family down to Louisville and ran into a
bad accident that slowed us down; we just got into our hotel now.  I
will be able to make the next marketing meeting, as I'll be back at
work.  Have a great fourth all, and let's work on our beats for Sunday!

   - pascal