Editing chores to be broken up and some questions.

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Sun Jul 6 13:20:32 UTC 2008

Hi Oisin and Huzaifas --

I also completed the Marketing beat for this week and marked it as such,
since we're still looking for someone to do that.

Huzaifas has permissions to push out the final copy to the list, so I am
happy to have him do that piece.

AFAIK, the beat writer is responsible to edit the wiki to indicate
completion of a week's beat; that is how I have been handling it.

As far as the styleguide, I think folks will be okay with editing this;
as long as the meaning isn't changed, enhancing how the content comes
across is a good thing, IMO.

I am going to be traveling most of tomorrow, but will be in touch with
e-mail Sunday early evening again.  This week I have more time to work
on the other pieces of the workflow.  The item that I think we need to
do next is follow up with identified beat writers who haven't been/able
to contributing in recent weeks.  In parallel, we can perhaps ask on the
ambassador list for people who are able to contribute to the open beat
spots.

   - pascal