Editing chores to be broken up and some questions.

Jeffrey Tadlock jeffreyt at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 6 23:58:16 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Oisin Feeley <oisinfeeley at imapmail.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 09:20:32 -0400, "Pascal Calarco" <pcalarco at nd.edu>
> said:
>> I am going to be traveling most of tomorrow, but will be in touch with
>> e-mail Sunday early evening again.  This week I have more time to work
>> on the other pieces of the workflow.  The item that I think we need to
>> do next is follow up with identified beat writers who haven't been/able
>> to contributing in recent weeks.  In parallel, we can perhaps ask on the
>> ambassador list for people who are able to contribute to the open beat
>> spots.
>
> Great, thanks Pascal.  I don't think we should restrict ourselves to the
> ambassador list though.  We should ask on each list which lacks a Beat
> Writer.

I would agree that restricting a search for more news writers to just
the Ambassadors list might be limiting.  Hitting each list associated
with a beat we are missing will probably lead to better results as we
would be advertising to people already following the list.

You guys are doing a great job - thanks to each of you for stepping up
to the editor role for Fedora Weekly News.

~Jeffrey