Security Advisories Beat

Oisin Feeley oisinfeeley at imapmail.org
Mon Jul 7 12:18:16 UTC 2008

On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 20:45:10 -0400, "Oisin Feeley"
<oisinfeeley at imapmail.org> said:

> On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 19:15:39 -0400, "David Nalley"
> <david.nalley at fedoraproject.org> said:
> > Oisin, Huzaifa, Pascal:
> >
> > I am interested in picking up the Security Advisories Beat if there
> > are no objections.
> >
> > To serve as a brief introduction - I am based in the southeastern
> > United States and currently work as a sysadmin for an consulting
> > company. I have been a Fedora Ambassador for about 4 years now. I have
> > written a half-dozen or so magazine articles, all about some aspect of
> > computing and one specifically on Fedora.
>
> That sounds excellent to me!  I've emailed Josh to make sure that he has
> definitely given up on the beat,

OK, Josh wrote back correcting me that he writes the "Security Week"
beat which is separate from "Security Advisories." Josh intends to
continue with his beat so we now have two writers covering different
aspects of security - hurrah!

If you need any help David then just holler on list and one of us will
help you out. Thanks for taking on this essential task.
--
  Oisin Feeley
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OisinFeeley