proposal for a new beat

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Jul 11 13:14:50 UTC 2008

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> I agree with that. Highlighting wiki edits is all good but doing it in
> FWN would not be fair to a large number of contributors spending time
> on other important areas. If you are going to recognize contributors,
> do so in a more comprehensive way.

It's just a start, that came out of the *long* discussion that we had
during the Fedora Board IRC meeting.

Again, see here:

 	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Statistics/Ideas

Also, this is why I am only proposing it, and not adding it in yet.  I
don't want to start that beat until we have a bit more to show, in order
to take a wider view from the very beginning.

Thanks for the feedback,
Max