Fedora Issue 135 complete

Oisin Feeley oisinfeeley at imapmail.org
Mon Jul 21 12:22:52 UTC 2008

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 07:59:16 -0400, "Oisin Feeley"
<oisinfeeley at imapmail.org> said:

> On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 07:29:22 -0400, "Pascal Calarco" <pcalarco at nd.edu>
> said:
> > I updated the status on Huzaifa's beats, updated the welcome to show the
> > current date and issue and checked Jeffrey's Ambassador beat (thank you,
> > sir!), which was the only new incoming beat since yesterday.  I think we
> > are ready to go.  Oisin, have I missed anything?  You or I can push this
> > out to the list.  Thanks, all!
> >
> >   - pascal
>
> Pascal,
>
> Just checking email quickly this morning.  If you can push this out with
> Max's approval then that would be great.

Also, I've put the complete, edited text of FWN135 on my wikipage
because I wasn't sure where Huzaifa was saving it before linking it to
LatestIssue.  It would be worth adding this information to the WorkFlow
as previously discussed so that we're all completely au fait with each
step of the process.

--
  Oisin Feeley
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OisinFeeley