FWN Issue 136

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Jul 28 08:30:36 UTC 2008

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008, Pascal Calarco wrote:

> One thing I wonder about though is:  does this have any impact on how
> the issue goes out to fedora-announce-list?  I have looked at some of
> Thomas' edited issues in the list archives, and thought of this.

Now that you mention that, it does make me wonder.  The way I wrote that
beat this week does make it more narrative, but unless you are reading
it in a browser or browser-aware email client, it does take away the
usefulness.  What I probably need to do next week is keep that narrative
style, but also include at the bottom the URLs that I linked to.

--Max