interested also linuxworld

Oisin Feeley oisinfeeley at imapmail.org
Thu Jul 31 19:36:54 UTC 2008

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:36:32 -0700, "Pascal Calarco" <pcalarco at nd.edu>
said:
> Hi Dale --
>
> Thanks for volunteering!  From my perspective, it would be nice to have
> a Features section where we can highlight occasional longer
> contributions like this on an occasional basis.

I think that's the cleanest solution and if there are no strong
objections we should just go ahead and add it. The only possible
objections that I can see would be if we increased the length of the
bulletin too much, or if we diluted the current feel, which is roughly
"stuff that happened on public lists and blogs of the Fedora Project
during the past week." I'm not bothered by either of those though and am
thrilled that Dale is thinking of doing this.
--
  Oisin Feeley
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OisinFeeley