New news subscriber

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 14:56:12 UTC 2008

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008, Pascal Vincent Calarco wrote:

> I joined the list as it looks like some help is needed to contribute
> to Fedora Weekly News.  I am willing to help out in any of the areas,
> and could cover the Fedora marketing happenings, if there is still a
> need there.

Hi Pascal:

We could definitely use the help on Fedora Marketing!!!

If you'd like to give it a shot here's what to do:

Go here:  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats

Sign up for Fedora Marketing.

Take a look through old Archives to get a sense of how it's done.

Then if you have any questions, let us know!

Thank you so much!

> I am also a Fedora Ambassador, and serve local and regional linux
> events in South Bend, IN and the midwest.

I saw that you volunteered to go to Ohio Linux Fest -- that's really
cool.

Wishing you better luck with ND football this year.  Joe Montana was my
hero growing up, so I'd like to see them improve.  :)

--Max