FWN #131

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Jun 16 09:08:46 UTC 2008

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008, Iain Mckeand wrote:

> Hmm. I could write something if you like. I am a refugee from Ubuntu
> and am lovin' Fedora. Installed Fotoxx, NoteCase and Dia. Play my
> MP3's and connect through my home wireless and work network. Happy
> happy days.

Hi Iain,

Well maybe not for this week, but for next week (Issue 132) that would
be fantastic!

Right now, we have three beats that are looking for volunteers:

* Planet Fedora -- a summary of the most interesting posts that week on
planet.fedoraproject.org

* SecurityAdvisories -- going through all the updates issued that week,
summarizing which were security advisories, etc.

* Events & Meetings -- figuring out which Fedora sub-projects held
meetings that week, and linking to their agenda/summary/meeting minutes.

If you wanted to look back in the archives (go back to like March or
February) you could see examples of each of these beats -- and if one of
them strikes your fancy, simply claim it here on the list!

It would be wonderful to have you as a writer.

Regards,
Max