FWN 132 on f-announce-l

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Jun 30 20:36:08 UTC 2008

I approved the FWN 132 message on Fedora announce list.

I also added in an announcements beat, which I had missed on Sunday.

So that is now out the door.  Moving forward, there are two things we
have to make sure happen:

1) Someone approves the FWN announcements on f-announce-l (this can be
me, as I do have admin on that list) or one of several others.

2) One of our two editors posts on their blog, so that the announcement
also ends up on Planet.

Thanks to everyone for picking me up, stepping up, and helping to keep
FWN going.  I really appreciate it.

--Max