let's plan on a FWN for June 2nd

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed May 28 10:49:55 UTC 2008

On Tue, 27 May 2008, Nicu Buculei wrote:

> Of course I will have my piece ready in time too, what I wanted to
> notice is a lesson I think we should learn about the importance of not
> having a single point of failure, a "human" bottleneck.
>
> This is why I think we should push more for a change in
> infrastructure, the Wordpress instance we talked about which would
> make the role of "Thomas" easier to accomplish (either allowing him to
> complete the job when he is busy or make it easy for others to
> temporarily fill in).

Yes, my goal is to fill in temporarily as we work toward the more
infrastructure-efficient vision that I know has been talked about in
various places.

> Being "Weekly News", I believe we will talk only about the last week
> and do not try to cover all the time when FWN was paused, it was a
> long time and too many things happened.

This is of key importance!!! Let's only do *this week*, and forget
everything that happened in the few weeks that we missed.

It's Fedora Weekly News, not Fedora Monthly News.  :)

--Max