let's plan on a FWN for June 2nd

Oisin Feeley oisinfeeley at imapmail.org
Wed May 28 18:24:50 UTC 2008

On Mon, 26 May 2008 18:02:49 +0200 (CEST), "Max Spevack"
<mspevack at redhat.com> said:
> Hi all,
>
> Even though Thomas has been unavailable for the past little while, I'd
> like us to try to get rolling on the next issue of Fedora Weekly News.
>
> Why don't we do our best to get one together for Monday June 2nd.
>
> Looking at the workflow page, that seems almost exactly right:
>  	http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/WorkFlow
>
> I'll be happy to fill in as "Thomas" temporarily, if we can get
> everything rolling along just as we always have.
>
> What does everyone think?

I'm afraid that I'll be unable to write the @fedora-devel list summaries
for another month, e.g. end of June is when I'll be back in the saddle.
I have work/family demands that just suck up too much time until then.
I've been trying to keep abreast of major developments, but I just can't
commit the 1-day per week that it takes to write it up.

Best wishes,
Oisin Feeley
--
  Oisin Feeley