FWN #152 status

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Nov 17 12:31:04 UTC 2008

Thanks for the update, Dale.  I have everything copied over to the new
issue excepting the remainder of your virt beat.  Just drop a line when
that is complete and we'll finish that up and ship the new issue out.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to FWN 152!  It couldn't be done
without you!

   - pascal