Another great Virtualization beat this week

Dale Bewley dlbewley at lib.ucdavis.edu
Wed Sep 10 05:29:57 UTC 2008

----- "Oisin Feeley" <oisinfeeley at imapmail.org> wrote:
> Dale,
>
> Thanks again for stepping up to write the Virtualization beat. It's
> wonderful to have a compact source of information about what's going

Thanks. It's tough to cover each list thoroughly, but I suppose every little bit helps.

> on
> with such a rapidly moving area. Has there been much discussion of
> the
> acquisition of Qumranet by Red Hat yet?

I haven't seen discussion of the acquisition[1], and I was only barely aware of it. It's probably worth pointing out in the next beat somehow. I'll have to read up on it.

[1] http://www.redhat.com/promo/qumranet/

--
Dale Bewley - Unix Administrator - Shields Library - UC Davis
GPG: 0xB098A0F3 0D5A 9AEB 43F4 F84C 7EFD  1753 064D 2583 B098 A0F3