What happens with Marketing news beat?

Dale Bewley dlbewley at lib.ucdavis.edu
Sun Sep 14 17:39:23 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-13 at 22:12 +0300, Svetoslav P. Chukov wrote:
> Hello all,
> I am confused because I see the marketing news beat in status
> "incomplete" for second week.  What happened?
> I would like to contribute some things to that beat but I am not sure
> if it is alive or dead. So, how to continue in that situation? If I
> want to contribute to the marketing news beat how to do that?

You might see if there is a clue in the mailing list archive, or email
that beat maintainer directly.

In my experience, if you want to contribute something, you can write the
content and send it to the list as a first step. I don't know if the
Marketing beat is somehow proprietary, but give it a shot.