Self Introduction: Runa Bhattacharjee

Huzaifa Sidhpurwala huzaifas at redhat.com
Tue Sep 16 10:28:51 UTC 2008

Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Cheers from a Fedora-L10n mate. My name is Runa and I am the current
> maintainer of the Bengali India (bn_IN) locale for the Fedora-L10n
> project. Since Marek [1] decided to give up the Translation news beat, I
> decided to take the plunge. Thanks for all the good work Marek.
>
> It would be really great if someone could point me to any
> documentation/other resources, that I might need to  be aware of before
> starting. The first 3 steps of the Joining requirements [2] are covered
> so far. Should I  wait for any endorsements before completing step 4?
>
> My Fedora profile page [3] also has a brief introduction about me.

Hi Runa,
Welcome to the fedora-news team.
You are most welcome to take up the translation beat.

You can find most of the documentation here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/WorkFlow
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats

There is no need for any sponsorship or endorsement. I have added your
name of the beats writers page under translation beat.

Let us know if you want to know anything else.