Fedora Weekly News #145

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 21:43:19 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 03:36:09PM -0400, Oisin Feeley wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:32:02 -0400, "Oisin Feeley"
> <oisinfeeley at imapmail.org> said:
>

> > Great intro Pascal.  I really think these are worth spending time on in
> > order to lure casual readers in to sample the great contributions which
> > they might otherwise miss.  Makes me want to go back and read some more
> > anyway!
> >

> Oh no.  Just realized I hit Reply-all in my mail client and made an a***
> of myself on @fedora-announce etc.  Back to bed for me.  I'd apologize
> on those lists but then it's just more unwanted traffic from someone
> that needs to be bashed hard with the cluestick.

It's no worry Oisin -- the fedora-announce-list is moderated, so
someone just deleted your mail from the queue and it never hit the
wire.

Nice work everyone -- the FWN has done nothing but get better since it
started, and your teamwork is really spectacular.  I forward these
inside Red Hat too, so people around the company that don't follow all
our lists can se a nice summation of what's going on in Fedora.

Keep up the superb work!