FWN 173 status

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 01:25:33 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 12:12:33PM -0400, Pascal Calarco wrote:
> No, no one volunteered.  If you have anything you'd particularly like in
> there, Paul, I am sure we can fit it in before the issue goes out, but
> this is pretty close now.

I didn't have anything particular in mind, and I'm sorry that my
schedule got screwed up and kept me from helping out earlier.  Issue
173 looks great, and thanks to all of you for this valuable resource
every week.  By the way, I pass this to the entire Red Hat staff via
an internal mailing list every week, and I'm sure a lot of people who
don't follow Fedora daily elsewhere really get a lot out of the FWN.