Zikula needs

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Aug 3 11:50:51 UTC 2009

Hi all --

I've been busy all weekend, so getting to this just now, but just want
to +1 all of Nicu's points here.

We could also use someone to regularly cover the Marketing beat, as we
haven't had that in an issue for a few months.  Perhaps with FI there
will be much more content from the Marketing Team that can be packaged
for FWN.

Eric Christiansen sent a message on 7/24 regarding Zikula/FI meetings on
Wednesdays at 1500 UTC.  I should be able to make most of these starting
this week.  If there is anyone else interested and available from the
News Team to attend, please feel free to join us!

  - pascal