Introducing: Rashadul Islam for the task "Fedora Weekly News Announcements Beat" On behalf of Max Spevack

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 16:07:40 UTC 2009

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009, Pascal Calarco wrote:

> Hi Rashadul --
>
> This is wonderful!  Welcome aboard!
>
> The basic workflow for producing an issue of FWN is outlined at:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/WorkFlow
>
> The beats are written by editing the wiki page at:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats
>
> Please take a look at these, and let me know if they raise any
> questions for you.

Depending on how you enjoy it, I'd be happy to hand over the beat to you
entirely.  :)

I used to try to put some humor or cleverness into the beat, and lately
I've only had the time to do the bare minimum.  If someone else (like
you) can bring some new energy to it, it would be my pleasure to hand it
off.

Thanks for stepping up and volunteering!

--Max