[Fwd: Ask Fedora : Linux package management]

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Thu Feb 12 12:36:41 UTC 2009

Greetings Paneer!

I am not sure where you are studying.  Could you give us a bit more
information so we can direct you to the right person?  We can find some
Fedora Ambassadors, hopefully in your country, and one of these folks
might be a good start.  A listing of Fedora Ambassadors is at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/CountryList

Please let us know if this response suggests any further questions, and
we'll be sure to try to help!

Warm regards,

   - pascal

Fedora Ambassador, Indiana USA