redhat archives down ?

Oisin Feeley oisinfeeley at imapmail.org
Sun Feb 15 23:47:39 UTC 2009

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 10:25:40 -0800 (PST), "Dale Bewley"
<dlbewley at lib.ucdavis.edu> said:
> I guess that's what ya get for waiting till the last minute. The list
> archives are all down with errors of either:
>
> "redhat.com is temporarily unavailable. Please try back later."
>
> or
>
> "Planned Maintenance We are currently performing routine systems
> maintenance and our on-line systems are temporarily unavailable."
>
> I'll try to work on the Virtualization Beat later.

They seem good now.

Re your previous email: like you I've really wished there were some way
that message sent out to the mailing-lists contained some archive
information in their headers.  That is, we would be able to extract a
http://redhat.com/archives/some-mail-list/date/msgXXXX.html information
from them.

I'll get back to you on possibly useful vim macros and functions later.

Best,
--
  Oisin Feeley
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OisinFeeley